Training and Development
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and training
Bax Interaction will not be conducting any face to face training at this time. This is due to the strong advice by the UK Government that everyone should avoid non-essential contact and unnecessary travelling. To us this is clear and we would not want to put anyone at risk in a training and development situation. We will continue to offer leadership and personal development training including psychometric assessments via phone and digital means.
With over 25 years’ teaching experience and more than 12 years delivering corporate training to organisations both large and small, we are able to provide the training needed to enable your organisation and its people to achieve its full marketing potential.
We provide both online and face to face training through masterclasses, courses, webinars and workshops. Face to face training is often delivered in house at your organisation’s premises and will usually be tailored to meet your specific development needs.
We deliver training in the following subject areas:
- Data Protection and Privacy workshops, courses and advice (see more information here)
- Introduction to marketing
- Strategic marketing management;
- Marketing research techniques (see here for a list of courses);
- Customer journey development;
- Change management;
- Team development including use of job profiling and psychometric assessments;
- How to grow your business.
Bax Interaction can provide one to one development support for existing and potential business and marketing leaders. We have delivered leadership training and provided coaching to individuals for over 12 years.
We also provide feedback and coaching using Thomas International psychometric assessments. We have given feedback to over 40 people to date.
We can support the development of people in your organisation as follows:
- Job profiling – assisting in close definition of the desired behavioural profile for team member recruitment and selection
- Psychometric assessments to assist in development of both existing and potential leaders
- Leadership development programmes
Bax Interaction has over 12 years’ experience in developing business leaders in numerous organisations.
Steve Bax is an accredited practitioner for HPTI (High Potential Trait Indicator), PPA (Personal Profile Analysis) and TEIQue (Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire) psychometric assessments (Thomas International).
Read Steve’s article for Cambridge Marketing College on assessing students’ leadership potential here.
Here are some of the companies for whom we have provided training and development.